Sunday, September 13, 2009

My name is Deb and for a long time have had a desire to share my kitchen with many.
I learnt to cook by trial and error, my Mum is a great cook, but living on a farm we spent more time outdoors and I did not take an interest in what was happening in the kitchen. So when I got married I experimented. Over the years I have grown in my confidence and would now like to share some of this knowledge with others. In the hope that they too will come to love cooking just as I have.
My favourite saying is "I am going to make a mess in my kitchen"
My crockpot is one of my favourite toys and I would love to share some of its treats with you, and my Kenwood Chef is another, as for my dishwasher well how would I cope without it.
Also some of the special things I cook for our children's birthdays (grown up now) from Spring rolls, to Cheesecakes over the coming months. I have added a starting recipe which number 1 son is very keen on, Favourite Egg Pie,

1 comment:

  1. Not my favourite but something I say frequently 'Who is going to clean up the mess in my kitchen'!

    A yummy egg pie, mmmmmm.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete