Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tuna Patties
This recipe is one that my Mum would often make when I was a child, My children enjoyed them (especially No1 son). He still likes me to cook them when he comes home. So I hope you enjoy them too.

6 med to large potatoes peeled.
2 x 425 g cans of tuna drained.
dried breadcrumbs
plain flour
2 eggs beaten with a little milk

Cook potatoes and mash, add 2 cans drained tuna and mix into mashed potatoes.
Using desertspoon amounts mould into an oblong pattie about 1 inch high, roll in flour and then egg, then breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in frypan, and cook patties, turning till golden brown on all sides. Drain on paper towel and serve with veges. (Watch for post about some new crumbing trays that I am joining to source), they look great and will making crumbing easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment