Friday, November 5, 2010

No folks I have not forgotten you! I have been busy making biscuits, rum balls and marshmallow balls to give as gifts to our favourite customers. You see I find so many people do not get to appreciate homemade any more, so these are the sorts of gifts I give to friends and this year customers. So I buy a useful storage container and fill it with homemade goodies and give. It then serves 2 purposes, They get a feed of yummy food and also have a container for storing stuff. I have never had anyone not appreciate it. So have a think and see if you can do something similar. It is far more practical and less expensive and really less work than going out shopping and trying to find something. Oh I have been experimenting with some quiches so will make them again and get pics taken to post.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment