Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pizza
This is what Grandson asks for for lunch,when he comes.
It can be made easily, and can be customized to your ingredients and taste.

Frozen Pizza bases
Bottle Pizza sauce
1/4 onion finely chopped
Bacon pieces
Shredded ham
Grated cheese
Chopped Capsicum (to sprinkle on)
Can pineapple Pieces
Kabana (cut in slices)

These I put on in this order and as much or as little as you feel you need. You can also add some
champignons or mushrooms.
Bake in a 200 C oven till cheese is golden. Allow to cool a little then cut and serve.

These things I keep in the cupboard and freezer all the time (pizza bases, grated cheese,
bacon, shredded ham & kabana) the others are pantry and fridge things, that I would normally
have. It means that I am never caught out if someone unexpected arrives and I need to
prepare food.Have fun as you use you favourite toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment